We love all 100,000+ of you! Free stuff!
The giveaway is ON.
This Tumblr surpassed 100,000 followers over the weekend. I love each of you.
I’m not going to list what I have here for your taking because surprises are fun.
I’ll be sending out TWO different prize packs of various DVDs and some assorted swag. The nice folks at BBC America sent me A LOT of cool stuff to include (you should follow them). Whovians take note.
Just know it’s TV stuff. So if you love TV, you should enter.
I’ll pick two random Tumblr users. You have to be following HuffPost TV on Tumblr and reblog the post. Please have your ASKS turned on.
EDIT: Unfortunately this contest is only open to the United States.
HOW TO ENTER
Reblog this post by 12 p.m. EST on TUESDAY, JANUARY 8 and fill in the blank below. Be sure to keep the full statement in the post.:
“I love TV more than ___________. Be sure to visit HuffPost TV for the latest and greatest in TV news, features, recaps and more.”
Thanks for following and good luck!
I love TV more than the Doctor loves fish fingers and custard. Be sure to visit HuffPost TV for the latest and greatest in TV news, features, recaps and more.
It’s the “Help Sarah Clean Out Her Home Giveaway”!
So, I was doing some spring-cleaning (in the middle of fall, because that’s how I roll), and I found some fandom stuff that I’m no longer using, so I figured I would give it away! Because, let’s face it. We all love free stuff, right?? The three items up for grabs are:
- River’s sonic screwdriver from “Silence in the Library”. It’s got a “red” and “blue” setting, and a panel that you can open to reveal a neural relay (It isn’t in the box, because I’ve had it for a couple of years, and lost the box. Sorry.)
- “The Boys of Baker Street” t-shirt from qwertee. I ordered one, and then my husband also ordered one for me, so now I have two just floating around.
- “Supernatural” Season 1 on DVD. I’ve only watched it once, and then it just migrated to the back of my entertainment center.
Ok, now for the boring parts. Da rules.
- A like counts as one entry, and a reblog counts as one entry. You can only reblog once. Please, don’t spam your followers.
- You don’t have to be following me. If you want to, then by all means, feel free to do so, but it isn’t mandatory.
- You must write me a 1,000 word essay on why you deserve these prizes.
- Number 3 is just a joke, ok?
- Will ship to anywhere in the US. Sorry, but I’ve tried shipping to other countries before, and with very limited success.
And that’s it. I’m thinking that two weeks is plenty of time to get this out there, so the the giveaway ends November 16th at 12:00am Central Time.
Thanks for reading, and good luck!
And here begins my 1000 word essay…
I was born a child, like most folks. I don’t remember much but I knew I wanted to grow up. So like a baby panda learning I walk I decided that I wanted to take the world by storm. When I was 10 I decided that I wanted to become a musician, I am currently studying drums at the Los Angeles Music Academy in Pasadena. Thats besides the point though! Back to the good stuff! As anyone on the internet I love me some doctor who(who doesnt?!)Sherlock, duh!? More like this SHER is the best show, im sure ill LOCK myself into my room and watch every episode and figure out all the secret stuff Moffat put in an episode. Lastly, Supernatural. I recently started watching this show but boy oh boy is it great. I spent everyday for 2 months watching every episode straight trying to catch up. The shows great and I mean Misha Collins?!? What else could you ask for?! Ok well this isnt 1000 words and im sorry. Please oh please forgive me. Anywho, I hope your day is going great…and yeah…live, long, and prosper…:D
Asked by Anonymous
This literally sounds like the greatest deal ever…FREE PIZZA!!? HELLS YEA!! :D
Nope! But i mean…its the internet…How can it not…FoTC fanfiction?!
i could only find 3 stories and none of them were pornogrpahic
Lame, i mean who doesnt want to see some Jemaine & Bret action going on?! I’m personally disappointed in the internet. What has the internet come to where we can get dudes suckin dick in the back of a car yet we can’t get some FoTC fan fiction.